Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner on Jimmy Kimmel Live


Everytime Taylor Lautner gets cornered on the issue of dating Taylor Swift, he just manages to escape - smiles, neutral comments and (ugh!!!) the silence answer. When will they speak out to end the issue??? Well if they do, hope he would say he is very much single cuz girls in all over the world will get depress if he's not. ;)



This is the part wherein Rob admits getting insecure of Taylor's abs. Even the vampire himself notices the benefits of being a werewolf. ;)

“It was incredibly annoying when I saw Taylor’s transformation. I realized just having a pre-pubescent girl’s body wasn’t going to work for me any more. In fact I saw him and thought ‘Jesus, I’m going to get fired.’” - Robert Pattinson.



Even when he gets embarrassed, he is still adorable. Like the way when he tried to hide his face behind Kristen's shoulder. ;)



I really wish I could get the chance to ask Taylor questions. But wait...I may not be able to utter a single word cuz I will surely flung myself towards him. *wink! By the way, nice move girl! If I were on her shoes, I would ask for the pants as well! Hahahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Team Jacob Black creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top