Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Heart Taylor Lautner


All girls will agree when I say that this guy is DREAMY! Honestly, I haven't noticed him in his past movies (Shadow Fury, Cheaper By The Dozen 2 and The Adventures Of Sharkboy And Lavagirl In 3-D). Who would have ever thought of him growing up to be this gorgeously buffed and handsome werewolf. Well, it's not me at first. I was not impressed with him when I saw him in Twilight either. I was a die-hard fan of Edward Cullen at that time. Stephen Strait was the perfect guy for me to play as the vampire's rival over Bella Swan.

I once read an article in the internet that Taylor Lautner might be replaced and that he is really working hard to still get the part. I started browsing him to know what he has been up to and of course updates to who will be the new Jacob Black. But the longer I'm starring at his pictures...the cuter he gets. His deep-set eyes are mesmerizing. His perfectly coppered skin is amazing. Those pearly white teeth accompanied with a dashing smile. I'm having chills as of the moment. ;) Let's not forget those impressive muscles and strong arms promising to give you a warm hug. *wink! He's not bad after all. In fact, he is the BEST! I'm seeing him in a different way. Hmmmmmm...Edward Cullen or Jacob Black??? I suddenly find werewolves as sexy beasts! I'm gladly stepping-in on Team Jacob. I also planned to make a Team Jacob t-shirt hoping it will be done just in time for New Moon. WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD WOLF??? Not me!!! Cuz I forever heart Taylor Launter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Team Jacob Black creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top