Thursday, December 17, 2009

We All Got To See It!










Mahdel, Kharisse, GB, Aiza and I planned to treat our other cousins together with an uncle and some of our aunties to watch New Moon. Since 5 of us will share the expenses, we ended up listing a total of 19 persons including ourselves. I carefully organized things like buying tickets one day earlier and thinking of what snacks we will be having inside the movie theater. Then came the planned day. The movie starts at 6:35 pm but I told them that it will start exactly 6:00 pm so that they will come early. Another thing is that in order for us to get the best seats and be settled before the movie starts. It worked! They arrived at 6:00 pm and the good part is we got seats closer to each other. ;)

Some of us already watched the movie. But who cares??? We can watch it over and over again. Of course, there were still gasping and sighs during the topless scenes of Jacob Black. I smiled in satisfaction when my relatives did the same. It means they were really into the movie.

At the end part wherein Edward asked Bella to marry him, I heard a clap coming from one person and was not able to have it going because she realized she was the only one doing it. Guess who??? One of my aunties. Hehehehe! We were all amused. ;) I looked back and she gave me a "thumbs up". It surely wiped away all the troubles I had for that day. We then have our pictures taken with the cut-out card boards of casts except for the oldies. They were shy to pose and think they are too old for that. Hahahaha!

We had a great time! Although it was fun, there will never be a next time for this. Whew! Very stressful! It's hard going out as a big group to see a big hit movie. I was busy checking that everyone have a seat and worried sick that some will be late and others might not be able to make it. At the end of the day, I was pooped out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Team Jacob Black creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top