Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Beware Of Posers!





I found this video and would like to share it so that you won't be deceived. Tweeter is the most common and popular interactive tool used by most celebrities. This is where they post their recent activities, what they're up to or to let fans know of their coming events. I signed up in Tweeter for those reasons and to keep track of my favorite celebrities. Unfortunately, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson don't have tweeter accounts so don't just follow anyone with their names on it cuz they are definitely not the one you are looking for. Taylor has a tweeter but he no longer uses it. Well what do you expect??? They are too busy and obviously stressed out from all the attention they were getting since their movie is a great hit. For them, tweetering is such a waste of time. It might also prevent themselves being mobbed by fans and to prevent paparazzi tailing their every move. I just recently unfollow a fake one when I saw this video. I don't want to upload this at first cuz I don't like Kristen's hair. It ruins everything. On second thought, I might as well post this cuz I know you would like to see a proof of what I am babbling out here. So here it is!



I know some casts of Twilight and other stars who really tweets. I am 100% sure.

Ashley Greene
Peter Facinelli
Selena Gomez
Alex Meraz
Taylor Swift
Jessica Alba

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Team Jacob Black creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top